Some say nostalgia is a societal disease. Maybe. But they don't buy your clothes. This shirt tells you about your cassette tape's bones. They hiss and warble and make you think of listening to Public Enemy and The Smiths in middle school. Also this shirt is comfortable, soft, lightweight, and form-fitting. Rewind it. Wear it. Repeat.
This image was dug up shifting through the remains of defunct 1960's electronics magazines. I kept all the rough print detail so it looks the way it probably sounded.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, or Cambodia
• Blank product style: Men's Fitted T-Shirt | Next Level 3600
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!